As you all surely remember, I recently submitted a fanpost on the Ole Miss Blog www.redcuprebellion.com under the handle RedStickRebel. The post was essentially part of an essay contest with the subject of describing Ole Miss and what the school, the grove, the team etc. really mean. I submitted mine, and it made the finals (LANDSHARK) which is now up for a vote on the front page of the red cup blog. If you haven't already, give them a read and cast a vote. I'd love a vote for mine as I feel like it's pretty good....also, if I win I get a cool prize from Southern Proper.
you can get to the blog using the above link or on the links on the right side of the page. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I voted, I read, and now I follow your blog. What's next?! Sigh. ;-)
I appreciate the vote and look forward to fulfilling your every desire as it pertains to pointless interweb ramlings.
Post a Comment